Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Gratitude

On this night, especially this night, I am prompted and moved to express my gratitude for my life and it's gifts.

My children--their smiles, energies, love and acceptance have changed my life and continue to nurture me on a daily basis. Because of them I am deeper, I am more plugged into life, I am more aware, I am bigger and better in spirit. They touch me so deeply.

My job--my mother recently lost her job and even while working, she was never happy to go to work. If I have to leave my children Monday-Friday, let it be because I have a career in a field that I love; in a field that moves me and excites me and inspires me--let it be this job I leave for every morning.

My morning walks and yoga practice--I have committed to walking 5 mornings a week and practicing yoga 7 mornings a week. This practice and commitment on my part has sustained me and continues to deepen my connection to myself, my purpose, my wants, desires, my path, my service, my potential and wonderful side effects have been my health and energy level and state of mind.

Morning coffee--I freakin' love that first cup.

Good music--feeds my soul and I have started a moving collection as of late.

Me--I am thankful for me. I am quite a woman and I admire me and I have made a life of standing in the center of a storm, strong and fierce and daring. I am grateful for my essence and my practice of yoga that taps into that essence on a daily basis.

Sex and the City--the reruns are on as I sit here still waiting to be tired so that I can manage at least 5 hours of sleep. I love those gals.

0 comments: