Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Musings...

Thanksgiving week and I know my cup runneth over, I know it. Trouble is, I'm having a hard time paying attention.

My mind is elsewhere and it bothers me because I don't like to live so fragmented--with my mind and heart operating on different planes. I'm preoccupied by a person so insignificant; mired by memories and thoughts that keep me fixed in a period I need to move past.

My rational mind realizes this but my emotional mind can't let go, won't let go.

I feel incomplete and wanting--there is also general financial uneasiness settling in for good reason. I have always rested in peace that the universe would provide for me--now that I am on my own, I need more than faith somehow. The stakes are higher--I have no fallback.

So much keeping me from being present...

0 comments: