Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Starting over...

I hereby declare my independence from the relationship I have been in for 7 years.

It's over and we are taking steps to sever what took 7 years to build.

It is SO all good. No heartbreak for me please, no sadness--I am so completely fine.

I do understand that this whole sh-bang will take some time but I plan to do my part to actively work toward independent lives in a timely and intentional manner.

My heart is already out--it has been for some time. It's no secret here. I've posted on this before and since saying it out loud to her, I've felt relieved and saved.

There is hope beyond this and I am sinking my feet in for the duration--for whatever comes.

I will detail the steps of this break-up here, chronicling where we are and where I plan to be, need to be. This is serious for me, this is BIG.

I am asserting myself in a HUGE way, in spite of fear and in the face of all that is unknown.

I say, bring it on.

0 comments: