Monday, January 21, 2008

Edit of my ass being kicked into gear

* Made it to the doctor's office--had my physical and all on the outside looks good. I still need to have blood work to have the inside cleared and will try to do that next week.

* Made it the used bookstore w/the kiddos. Daughter-bit bought a book on whales, Son-bit bought "The Box" and "Old Yellar", I bought some stories to read w/them in the evenings. One is "Catherine Called Birdie" to get us thinking in a medieval sort of way--we have a medieval faire coming up in two weeks!

* Did NOT accomplish the letters to our Peace Corps volunteer--on the agenda for tomorrow.

* Tried going without the heat until around 2:30 I could stand it no longer--I was freezing and had to cave. It's still on and I am toasty warm.

* I was extremely open to worthy uses of my time--not sure how many I actually accomplished but I was open. I did take a walk w/my son tonight while my daughter was in her tribal dance class--that was nice.

* I'm about to study the yoga postures I am teaching this weekend--it's why I can't dwell around blogville for too long tonight.

* I was grateful for life today--especially as I am one step closer to confirming my health is good and I have the rest of my life to give to my children.

If there is one theme for my day, I guess it would be blissful chaos. There was a hum all around me, I was sucked in and thrown out of the buzz, moving, going, doing, attending to and overseeing but all the while, I was a fierce core--a center. (And I only lost it once today!)

0 comments: