Sunday, December 30, 2007

Productivity

I'm on it today--rose at 7:00 and went for a brisk walk, about 30 minutes, came home and did some sun salutations and other gentle asanas, baked pumpkin bread and started laundry--I'm now on my 6th load of laundry. Understand, I have not done laundry since my partner and I started our relationship 6 years ago--it was kind of empowering to step back in the laundry room, to assume responsibility over a task I conceded to her back then. Moving on, I talked to my dad, my sister and my mom this morning--hopefully have nailed down the week that I will visit my sister and her new baby.

About an hour ago I began a game w/my little ones but our mini-guest arrived and we had to put it away until this evening--she's only 1 and would prefer to have 100% of our attention anyway.

I feel good about my progress today--think I'll make my pomegranate, cherry green tea now.

0 comments: