Friday, April 25, 2008

Feast of Love

AMAZING movie - can't say enough.

I don't often watch movies again after seeing them once. What's the point?

But with this one, I felt compelled - as if I needed to learn something from it, take a lesson or a direction.

The movie is about love - the birthing of love, the ending of love, the rootedness of love and the humdrum of love - all set in lovely Oregon.

Something in it I needed to hear...to see, because I question every day of my life in love. I am miles from where I was, I crave life and think deeply about my existence, my point here on this earth and I look in her eyes for the same sort of hunger and quest but I find a void that I don't even think she knows exists.

I have certainly had, in my life on earth, my own feasts of love - I know I can again.

0 comments: