Friday, November 23, 2007

Now this is what I'm talking about

So yesterday was a bust as far as being mindful of all the goodness I have in my life, but, today was much better.

Top ten thanks:

1. Nieces and nephew stayed last night, played ALL day and are staying tonight as well.

2. Yoga to open my body, center my spirit and quiet my mind.

3. Yogurt and fruit for dinner...because I can.

4. Homemade hot chocolate (100% cocoa and sugar) with a chocolate kiss stirred in and red sprinkles on top of the frothy milk...for the kids of course!

5. Wireless internet because I love to surf around.

6. Conversations with my sister.

7. Hugs from my children...and their cousins today!

8. A clean kitchen--hell, a clean house, despite all the children!

9. National Lampoon's Xmas Vacation coming on TBS tonight...good times

10.A tent set up on the futon for the kiddos to "camp" in.

11.And just because I like to know I have more to be thankful for than just 10, clear sinuses, good health and wonderful family.

12.How could I forget? NO consumerism today--I purposefully did not allow myself to purchase a single thing on this day of consumption and corporate greed.

0 comments: