Thursday, August 21, 2008

Looking into my future...

Talk about scared. There's so much to do before I can move forward with the freedom that I am so craving right now.

I need patience more than ever--I need to relinquish my hold on the end result and allow the path to open to me but that's so freakin' hard.

I see myself on my own, supporting myself and the kids, living simply but living in peace and living authentically. For the first time in my life, living in a way that I choose to live versus living by chance.

Then I can be open to what comes next--I never expected the next to come before the end here...but that's another story for another day. And it's a beautiful story that deserves its own binding...and so she shall have her own.

In one week, the kiddos are going to stay with my parents for almost a month and I'll use that time to prepare the next stage of our lives.

When they return, I would like to be in a part-time job and I would like to have secured an apartment--maybe not moved in yet, I am a realist but at least an idea of where we'll be moving.

I don't plan to spend a lot of time at home while they're gone, well, there's sleeping but I want to be diligent and productive--I want to make things happen.

I have been still for far too long. I have settled for far too long.

It's my time.

0 comments: