Friday, May 23, 2008

Tina, Tina Quite Verbena, How Does Your Garden Grow?


I am inspired, by another blogger I've recently corresponded with, to add pictures of my own garden to my blog. This is the full-frontal of my raised bed--the pollinator seductresses clad in terra-cotta pots.







A close-up of my pollinator seductresses--how sexy and irresistible are they?









This is a side view that shows my big-boy tomatoes in the foreground and cherries (tomatoes, that is) beyond them--basically, a giant green foliage cluster!








My nasturtiums fighting for their space but doing mighty fine.










Red climbers doing what they do--they are flowering these vibrantly red flowers and vibing me to keep the butternut vine from taking them over!












Beyond the sunflower I have moved aside, you'll see my jalapeno just trying to be a pepper and fighting for a bit-o-sunshine.









Front view of the butternut going nuts.













This is the rear view of the other butternut. I have to check on these sneaky, territorials daily and unwind their vines from the surrounding garden occupants.











Here is my parsley, sprouting up from seed and to the right, an orange seed hiding under the soil, awaiting it's debut!









To the left, in order of appearance, behold my basil, cilantro sproutlets grown from seed and more basil.








Catnip grown from seed by my little man--a favorite of squirrels and stray, well, cats.

0 comments: