Sunday, July 22, 2007

Final Progress Report

  1. Never got to Folio--maybe tomorrow
  2. Working on meaningful post
  3. No thesis work--power went out tonight (for five hours) and kept me from being very productive
  4. Philosophy round table--DONE
  5. Math homework remains unchecked
  6. Read Clara Caterpillar to bits
  7. Had great bike ride!
  8. Muffins--done
  9. No down time but feel really good about day!

See--I didn't get to everything that I wanted to get to today but I did get to some stuff that I had not planned. I enjoyed my children, I enjoyed the power being out--we played a game. We ate dinner together in the light of candles and we watched a great movie when the power came back on.

Life happened today--sometimes, lists cannot contain or bend to the spontaneous nature of life and living. I would rather live than list myself into a routine that leaves me little time or patience for the magic of the unexpected, the unplanned, the unpredictable.

0 comments: